Let Jesus be in the spotlight, not you.
- The spotlight on our lives might not reveal any fame, but it raises and praises our pride. Yet, God opposes the proud and gives grace to the humble.
- The spotlight increases my need to win and be right. Yet, ultimately, all I want to do is be faithful.
- The spotlight amplifies me, yet my best hope is for me to decrease so that Jesus can increase in me.
- The spotlight lies that I am the star of the show. I’m not, nor do I need to be.
- The spotlight makes celebrities, a system that is often empty and oppressive.
- The spotlight brings the kind of trophies and accolades that only distract. They distort our identity and rob us of heavens treasures
- The spotlight brings expectations and temptations that are not helpful to the expansion and depth of my soul.
- The spotlight feeds narcissistic tendencies that whither my soul.
- The spotlight publicly exposes my shame when I should be dealing with it privately in the light of a loving God and close friends.
- The spotlight blinds me from seeing those who matter most to God and thus corrupts my ability to serve.
- The spotlight doesn’t belong to me. It belongs to Jesus, who is worthy to stand under it.
The wise sage is right;
“Don’t work yourself into the spotlight; don't push your way into the place of prominence.” –Proverbs 25:6
Red box time is here to provide the best watches for men, women as well as kids with helpful reviews, important tips, and useful tricks. To fulfill your actual demand, we have made our list with some different categories that will be very much helpful and easy for you to find the right watch. https://redboxtime.com/